Who we are
IBAT College Dublin’s aspirations and purpose are expressed in the following sections. They describe the values that guide everything we do to meet our learner and other stakeholders’ needs. Our values are what drive and shape the culture in IBAT College Dublin
Our Mission: What we do
IBAT College Dublin is a focussed provider of highly desirable awards in the fields of Business, IT, Sports, Tourism and English Language.
Our Vision: Where we want to be
Renowned for being the College of choice to equip and connect domestic and international students in the programmes we offer.
Why Study at IBAT College Dublin
• Our Philosophy – Industry focused outcomes, underpinned by solid academic foundations.
• Our people – One of our biggest strengths is our people. The Academic team at IBAT College Dublin present with significant lecturing experience and also have many years industry experience.
• Our diverse programme offerings, ranging from undergraduate, postgraduate and professional / executive training.
• State-of-the-art, purpose built, central campus locations.
• Globally Connected – In 2016 the College was acquired by Global University Systems group, one of Europe’s largest private University & College groups. This acquisition provides the College with the opportunity to widen the market reach of its programmes through GUS’s international education network, which extends across more than 60 countries, and to broaden the portfolio of programmes available at the College through collaboration with GUS partners.
In addition we can truly state we have an international student base with over 40 nationalities studying in IBAT College Dublin.
• Locally Relevant – IBAT College Dublin has links with over 400 private enterprises, public organisations and NGOs in Ireland, including small to medium sized indigenous businesses and also multinational corporations.
• Student experience – we guide, support and mentor our students throughout their college experience and into their working lives. Our students enjoy some of the most applied course content and teaching techniques in the country.
• Smaller class sizes – enables a more interactive and personal learning environment and allows for the practical as well as academic aspects of course material to be fully explored.
Undergraduate Bachelor Degrees
Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in International Tourism Management
Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Sports Management & Development
Professional Diploma Courses
Diploma in Web Design
Diploma in Advanced Web Design & Development
Diploma in Computer Programming(Introduction to Java)
Diploma in Advanced Computer Programming(Advanced Java)
Diploma in Visual C# Programming with.NET Visual Studio
Diploma in Mobile Application Development
Diploma in Desktop Publishing/Graphic Design
Diploma in Cyber and Digital Security
Diploma in Predictive Data Analytics
Sales & Marketing Courses
Diploma in Event Management
Diploma in Sales & Marketing
3Diploma in Tourism & Leisure Marketing
Diploma in Applied Search & Google Web Tools
Diploma in Digital Marketing (in partnership with the Digital Marketing Institute)
Professional Diploma Courses
Diploma in Strategic Business Management
Diploma in Human Resource Management
Diploma in Law for Business
Diploma in Negotiation & Conflict Management
Diploma in Change Management
Diploma in Front Office Management
Diploma in Supervisory Management
Diploma in Project Management
Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam Prep
Diploma in Supply Chain Management
Diploma in Nutrition for Sport & Exercise
Diploma in Fitness & Lifestyle Management
Diploma in Sport & Exercise Psychology
Diploma in Bookkeeping (Computerised &Manual Accounts) & Payroll
Advanced Diploma in Bookkeeping (Computerised &Manual Accounts) & Payroll
Diploma in Financial Management (for non-finance managers)