Posted 03 August by We Are SSG
Colombo, Sri Lanka
35,000 - 45,000 inc benefits
About the job
Envision your career with one of the UK\'s fastest growing top marketing companies in the education sector, now expanding inro Sri Lanka. Our Company - provides solutions for Students, Universities and Colleges. We believe everyone has the right to Education and Novelwall is looking for first class HR coordinator to assist us to share this vision with our customers in the UK.
This is a direct-hire opportunity to join a stable, growing, and extremely well respected organisation that is a leader in its field, with its Global Corporate Office located in London, England, overlooking the World famous Wembley Stadium.
This work involves addressing issues raised by current employees and new-hires, organizing and scheduling orientations, and coordinating other HR functions such as training and development.
You will be assigned to issues relating to employment, compensation, labor negotiations, and employee relations. This work is often focused on improving HR policies, processes, and practices and recommending changes to HR management. To ensure efficient operations and productivity in the work place and well as connect and communicate with the London Office
The requirements listed below are a representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities necessary to perform these duties successfully.
- Manage HR administration which will include (but not limited to): new starter and leaver processes, payroll related administration and support the various training that take place
- Assist line managers with the interview process
- Manage the HR portal & recruitment portal
- Support the attraction and recruitment of the best Talent to the business, as well as supporting the development of those highlighted as talent within the business
- Liaise with London office in regards to HR
- Advise Managers on basic Employee Relations issues
- Draft and issue offer of employment letters and employment contracts
- Manage sickness, absences and leaves
- Conduct disciplinary procedures with the line managers
- Reporting to the GM and HR manager
- Identify training needs
- Candidate must be an undergraduate in the Human Resource field
- Candidate must have at least 3 years minimum HR experience
- A package between Rs 35,000 - 45,000 depending on experience
- Company Health Insurance
- Transport provided
- HR Training by Top UK Trainers
- Opportunity to work in the Uk
As a fast growing company, we go above and beyond to provide competitive salaries and an impressive benefits package. Benefit from our brand new systems. But most of all, put your life experience to good use, helping resolve issues that mean a great deal to our customers.
We empower our employees who are ambitious to prove themselves within a Company culture that is proud to offer fast advancement opportunities to hard working employees. Motivating can do, management support provided.
We work hard and play hard, so in order to succeed in this role, you\'ll need to be flexible with your schedule. You work hours will be based on our global busness needs.