Payments and Refunds
Application Processing Fee – Terms & Conditions
- Application Processing Fee (APF)* of £100 to create a portfolio towards your University / College application. Once you have paid this fee in full, a case worker will start processing your University / College and funding application for guaranteed placement**.
1.1 * APF is the application process with your desired or recommended University / College and your application will be under review for up to 6 months from the date of your provisional application before we can make a firm decision. Please keep in mind that the period of time is reflected upon your academic background and work experience for non-standard entries. (Applicants that do not have Level 3 qualifications or A levels)
1.2** Guaranteed placement means acceptance of prospective student with proper experience and qualifications according to University / College requirements.
- APF is not a membership* or registration* fee to obtain services offered by Novelwall** or its subsidiaries or partners.
2.1 * Membership and registration means members who have paid to obtain other services.
2.2 ** Novelwall is a service brand trading under Novelmedia Ltd.
- Paying your APF will not make Novelwall liable to any collateral effects due to your change of circumstances (i.e.: loss of employment, benefits etc.).
- If you change your mind and consider cancelling your application, you need to inform us before the cooling off period of 7 days from the date of application.
- APF will be refunded to any students who have not been successfully enrolled into a course despite all efforts conducted from both parties.
- Refund of APF is subject to filling a Refund Application Form by the student and this procedure is carried out every Friday of the week. However please allow 7 working days for us to process your refund application and 5 working days to the payment to be made to your account. Refunds will be transferred into your given bank account and will not be issued in cash.
- APF is not transferable and you will not be eligible for a refund if:
7.1 You have submitted fake documents.
7.2 You fail to fully complete the application process or submit missing documents.
7.3 Cancelling your application after the cooling off period.
7.4 Representation of a third party for your refund.
7.5 You are deferred to a future intake.
7.6 You have offers for other courses of your choice.
7.7 You have a change of mind to study a different course, other than what is offered by Novelwall or its educational partners.
7.8 Under section 2.
7.9 Under section 1.2 your application status is still under 6 months review.
- All students must retain the invoice which is considered as an acknowledgement of receipt for APF and produce the same in case of claiming for a refund.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share financial details with any 3rd parties.